The church at Watterson Trail has been a part of the Jeffersontown community since 1995 and is actively looking to increase our community involvement. Here are just a few of the ways we are involved with the community.
- Games at Devex Apartments (Bi-Monthly)
- American Heritage Girls Troop (KY0454)
- Benevolence and Food Pantry
- Ladies Day (March)
- Jeffersontown Gaslight Festival (September)
- Vacation Bible School (Early October)
- Weekend Worship Event (Mid October)
- Annual Trunk or Treat (Late October)
- World Christian Broadcasting
- Many others as opportunity arises.