James Made Mistakes
- James asked a foolish question (Mark 10:35-45)
- James proposes bringing fire down (Luke 9:51-56)
- James fell asleep in the garden (Mark 14:33ff)
- James was in the inner circle
- Transfiguration (Mark 9:2; Matt 17:1)
- Mount of Olives (Mark 14:33)
- James was the first Apostle to die (Mark 10:38-40; Acts 12:1-2)
- He often blundered, acted first and thinking later.
- He misunderstood at times.
- He was impatient and quick-tempered.
- Jesus gave him and his brother a special name.
- Jesus saw James as special and knew what to come.