James Made Mistakes
- James asked a foolish question (Mark 10:35-45)
- James proposes bringing fire down (Luke 9:51-56)
- James fell asleep in the garden (Mark 14:33ff)
- James was in the inner circle
- Transfiguration (Mark 9:2; Matt 17:1)
- Mount of Olives (Mark 14:33)
- James was the first Apostle to die (Mark 10:38-40; Acts 12:1-2)
- He often blundered, acted first and thinking later.
- He misunderstood at times.
- He was impatient and quick-tempered.
- Jesus gave him and his brother a special name.
- Jesus saw James as special and knew what to come.
Peter Gave what he Had (Acts 3:1-10)
1. He did not have money but he had memory.
2. He did not have formal education but he had eyes to see.
3. He did not have social position but he had compassion.
4. He did not have politics but he had a mission.