- God alone can measure the value of the gifts we give in relation to what we have.
- Although the women gave something very small it was the percent that mattered.
- If you have something: God expects you to give something.
Water to Wine (John 2)
- He did the little thing that mattered.
Care for Little Children (Matt 18)
- Heart like a child
- Be great by doing little things.
Five Little Loaves (Matt 14)
- Five little loaves and two fish were not enough to feed thousands of people.
- Jesus, however was able to make much of little.
A Little Step
- The longest journey begins with one small step.